Wednesday 15 April 2009

Easter (and my sweet shoe!)

We had a really wonderful Easter. We went to church and then had Easter lunch with Andy's grandparents. As per usual, Nanny laid out quite a spread. She did a full Sunday Roast - pork, roast potatoes, veggies and THREE desserts, haha. THREE. Oh yea, and a cheese course!

I am 25 (nearly 26) years old and Nanny has done an Easter Egg Hunt for me three years running, haha! I love it. Although this years efforts were sort of impeded because of my surgery. I basically had to look for them from my seat and have Andy get them for me.

Andy eating cheese - how he fit it? I have no idea. We were stuffed.

The spoils of the Easter Egg Hunt
Clever Nanny, hiding the eggs with the dwarves!
Ugh. The bane of my existense. This nasty, horrible, velcro-looking shoe. I have to wear it when I go out to protect my foot. There is NO WAY to make this look good. Haha!
But I only have to wear it one more week : )

2 comments:

Amber said...

I want Nanny's Disney statues! How awesome are those?! And she is so lovely to give you an easter egg hunt!

Melissa E. said...

So cute that she does the hunt for you! do they do that in England?

Don't worry about the shoe. We all need a reminder once in a while that we are but one dorky item of clothing away from awkwardness! Keeps us humble! LOL!