Friday 17 October 2008

Still Busy : (

I've still been too busy to keep up-to-date with the blog. I guess the simple fact is - if you spend all your time going to and from London for class and then you're at work or at the library the rest of the time, there isn't much time for doing fun things and taking photos.

However, my friend from America (Rachel) arrived on Tuesday so that has forced me to slow down the pace which has been really nice. For the first time in YEARS I've been doing all the touristy stuff in London! On Wednesday we did The London Dungeon (so Halloween appropriate!) and Madame Toussads Wax Museum. And then yesterday we went to Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben & Houses of Parliament and last but not least, The London Eye (where Rachel promptly freaked out and only opened her eyes for about 2 seconds of the 20 minute ride! Haha.) We have taken about 1,000 photos - so there will be many funny pics to post soon. On Sunday we are taking her to Stonehenge and then to Windsor to see Windsor Castle and (my favorite) The Crooked Tea House - it's this tea house that is so old, it's leaning and there is no loo inside! But they make the best scones around : )

Andy has had to work this week - but we've been hanging out in the evenings. I'm glad it's finally the weekend so that he can play with us too. It's a busy time at the Keet Household - Andy's mom arrives tomorrow from America - so we have that to look forward to as well. But how am I going to get all my work done!?! Haha.

No comments: