Tuesday 11 November 2008

Diary of a Student

Well I've been working on my first Political Economy of Development essay for about 10 days now. It's only 3,000 words and about 4% of my overall degree, but still - this is what is has come to. For DAYS I have been sat at this computer - books, papers, articles and graphs everywhere. And I am completely and utterly fed up. It's finished - but now I have to do all the polishing and fixing up - which is the worst. And the reference page, the worst of the worst. Just feeling a wee bit sorry for myself. And I have to work tonight again. No rest for the weary. I told Andy it looks like my book bag exploded all over our living room. And I did promise I would clean it all up and organize it as soon as I hand it in on Thursday. Celebrations will be in order! Also, anyone into cooking - check out my friend Amber's cooking blog: http://www.bluebonnetsandbrownies.com/ It's really fun. I might even be a guest blogger from time to time!



At least I've got the 70s faux-fire going - that makes me feel better.

Only 9 more months of this! Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not envy you!!!

Have fun!