Sunday 27 July 2008

Ben & Jerry's Festival!

We're going here today http://www.benjerry.co.uk/sundae/
I'm so excited! I love music...I love Ice Cream...I'm thinking today can't fail. My favourite Ben & Jerry's flavour is probably Phish Food or Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Andy would pretty much do anything for a Ben & Jerry's Chipwich. Anyway, pics to follow...just had to share my excitement!

UPDATE: We had a great day...and lots of ice cream. I had Fossil Fuel and yes, I got some Phish Food! Andy didn't get his Chipwich, but he did get to try Ben and Jerry's new flavour, Baked Alaska. The music was good, although it mainly served as great background music while we hung out with our fab friends. The sun was out, it was very hot and I think we might wake up with a bit of sun burn tomorrow! Three cheers for Ben and Jerry's!!!


My husband is so handsome : ) Even if he does need a haircut, hehe.

2 comments:

Beth Laurie said...

Boy am I jealous! I love "Chunky Monkey" and "NY Super Fudge Chunk."

Unknown said...

hey i stole a photo from the ben&jerries festival to use as the front cover of a facebook event for this years festival, I hope you dont mind!! i wont use it for anything else dw :) emily x