Wednesday 23 July 2008

S.O.S - Need Baking Help!

I'm having a Bake Sale at my work and at Andy's on August 11th to raise money for my project. I've got a few ideas, but I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for quick and easy baked goods - I've got a lot of baking to do in one weekend and only one oven...help! So far, I'm planning to make Rice Krispies Treats and this Yogurt-Marmalade Cake that a friend found on a website called Pioneer Woman (check it out of you have a minute - it's really fun and her recipes are always delicious and easy - but not always good for the diet, haha). I'm also going to make Oreo Truffles (thank you Kari) which were an incredible hit at my work BBQ on Saturday - people were still talking about them at work yesterday (Tuesday!) So I've got a few ideas and a few box cakes/brownies I brought back from the States with me, but I'm really looking for easy, simple recipes that can't fail...I'm not the world's best baker!

2 comments:

Lynn Falk said...

You can make the chocolate/oatmeal no-bake cookies on the stove while you have other cookies in the oven. They are one of my favorite kinds of cookies and they don't take long at all to make. Have fun baking! It's one of my favorite things to do when I have time.

Good luck!

Kari said...

Glad the oreo truffles were a hit. I made them for Dan's work party once. They had a contest for best dessert, and I won a grocery gift card.