Wednesday 6 August 2008

Two Years! *August 5, 2006*

TWO YEARS AGO....
Last night Andy and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary. Andy surprised me and bought us tickets to see The Sound of Music at the London Palladium. First we went to what was supposed to be an amazing Italian restaurant that turned out to be very mediocre, but that's okay...the show totally made up for it!
Andy looking all important and business-like as he takes a call during dinner - bad Andy! : ) The call is actually about the fact that our landlord had to shut the water at our house off...that was fun to come home to!
I got a bone china collectors mug with this logo on it - I love it!
Outside the theatre before the show began...of course it's just us, so no one there to take a picture of us. Same problem last year on our anniversary. Although, over the past few years I've gotten good at taken photos of us myself.
They didn't allow photography inside the theatre, so no pictures of the show. But it was amazing!!! I guess you have to be a die hard Sound of Music fan to enjoy seeing it on stage, but I was in awe for three hours, just completely childlike. Andy had to hold my hand through the whole show to keep me in my seat and I was mouthing the words the whole way through. It was a night to remember...I just got Andy clothes - cotton (the two year anniversary pressie)

I also got some new shoes that day during my lunch break to go with my silver dress...I am obsessed with them. I think they're amazing - so much so that I took pictures of them on the way home on the train. Okay, so I was bored...but you have to understand! I wear a size 10...they never have cute shoes in my size and I can't wear heels. So I was having a moment.
And this photo - I took this on the tube on the way home. I've titled it "Hot Andy" haha - I'm gonna frame it. I have about 15, but this is my favourite. Calvin Klein add? Although he's wearing clothes, this can't be a Calvin Klein add.

3 comments:

Beth Laurie said...

Sounds like a great evening, I love The Sound of Music. Andy and John should talk more:)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Beth, If you're lucky, maybe John will pick up Andy's accent!

Congratulations on your 2-year Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your two year anniversary. Sounds like a fun evening! I love the Sound of Music too. I made Dan watch it with me when we were dating. He wasn't too impressed.