Sunday 31 August 2008

Day at the Lake

Every so often Andy & I will go to the lake with some of our friends for a day of wakeboarding, waterskiing and a BBQ. Andy loves wakeboarding and I've tried it, but I'm really no good at it. Still they try and get me in the water - fortunately this time, I had a good excuse! I sprained my ankle on a run yesterday morning, so there was no way I could get out there. But it's still fun to watch everyone and I got to play with Annabel for a long time : )
BBQ!
One boat ride and she was out like a light!

Annabel is so beautiful - so delicate and precious. And she's also got the blanket that Andy & I gave her! I just love holding her and looking at her, even if she's crying - I don't mind. Anyway, it was a great day out - the sun was shining and that's about all it takes to have a good day here. This morning it's so foggy I can't even see the park out back; there is very loud thunder and it's pouring rain. Gotta appreciate the good weather while it lasts.

Andy comes home tonight from Sweden - I can't wait to see him!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

i wannado that when i come! and i wanna see adorable babies when i come!

Lynn Falk said...

Looks fun!

Melissa E. said...

What a sweet baby. I love her name!

I hope your ankle is feeling better before your long trip!

Anonymous said...

Maggy! You got your Visa!! Congratulations! Hope you're having a great few days in the states.

Love --

Susan